· Bellator Hosts Live Weigh-Ins Thursday, April 17
Newport Beach, Calif. (April 15, 2014) – The weigh-in and pre-fight press conference for Bellator MMA will take place Thursday at 5:00 p.m. CST from the Mid-America Center (One Harrah’s Boulevard, Council Bluffs, IA 51501). Bellator MMA will take place from the Mid-America Center on Friday, April 18th with the first fight taking place at 6 p.m. CST and streaming LIVE on Spike.com. The televised portion of the night will begin at 8 p.m. CST and will air LIVE on Spike TV.
All participants from Friday night’s event will be on hand, as well as Bellator CEO & Chairman Bjorn Rebney.
The event will be emceed by Bellator cage announcer Michael C. Williams and Bellator color commentator Jimmy Smith.
As always the weigh-in is open to both the public and media.
- Bellator Welterweight World Title Fight: Douglas Lima (25-5) vs. Rick Hawn (18-2)
- Bellator Lightweight Semifinal: Patricky Pitbull (12-5) vs. Derek Campos (14-3)
- Bellator Lightweight Semifinal: Derek Anderson (11-0) vs. Marcin Held (17-3)
- Welterweight Feature Fight: Karl Amoussou (16-6-2) vs. David Gomez (16-7)
- Light Heavyweight Feature Fight: Houston Alexander (15-10) vs. Matt Uhde (3-4)
- Catchweight Feature Fight (175lbs): Mark Stoddard (8-6) vs. Ryan Jensen (19-8)
- Lightweight Feature Fight: Martin Trey Brown (6-2) vs. Jared Downing (9-4)
- Lightweight Feature Fight: Larue Burley (3-0) vs. Cliff Wright Jr. (8-5)
- Middleweight Feature Fight: Ben Crowder (10-11) vs. Joe Vedepo (14-8)
- Middleweight Feature Fight: Victor Moreno (32-18) vs. Anthony Smith (17-11)
- Featherweight Feature Fight: Josh Arocho (13-12) vs. Julio Cesar Neves (28-0)
- Lightweight Feature Fight: Jordan Parsons (8-1) vs. Tim Bazer (14-5)
For more information, visit Bellator.com, follow Bellator on Twitter @BellatorMMA, follow Bellator Chairman & CEO Bjorn Rebney @BjornRebney and check out Bellator on Facebook at www.facebook.com/BellatorMMA